7 April 2012

Review: MUA Lipsticks


All lipsticks in the photographs are in numerical order as follows: 2,3,4,5,6,12
These are probably some of my favourite lipsticks of all time, they are amazing and the fact that they cost just £1 each makes them even more so!

This is just a collection of my favourites and they do have several other shades. The consistency and texture differs between each lipstick so I can't just describe it as a whole but I will do my best to describe the different textures I've come across with this little collection.

All of these lipsticks have a glossy finish, some more so that others. The texture of the glossy none shimmery lipsticks is very smooth and glides onto your lips easily although the lighter the colour the more you have to apply to get a stronger colour pay off which is fair enough really. The more shimmery shades have a slight gritty texture to them and you can really feel the glitter particles on them as you apply it to your lips, this is quote a strange feeling but not off putting. The glitter tends to be very small silver particles which are very pretty and not over the top.

They aren't particularly scented although I would say they have a typical plastic lipstick smell which isn't unpleasant and isn't noticeable after about 5 minutes.

All of these are nice and hydrating and do not dry my lips out in the slightest, the glitter shades are perhaps a little less moisturising but still gentle on the lips. My favourite shade has got to be number 4 which is a beautiful baby pink shade and is probably one of my favourite lipsticks of all time and I am actually contemplating whether to buy another one to keep in my handbag! At £1 you can't really go wrong!

Have you tried MUA lipsticks? What is your favourite shade?





9 comments:

  1. Fab review! Ahhhh I want them all, deffo need a trip to Superdrug! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't really go wrong with £1 lipsticks! They look gorgeous on you! :)

    Lola@LolaStarHearts..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't! £1 is a steal!! Aww thank you!! :) x

      Delete
  3. They're all seem really nice on! I havn't tried any of the MUA stuff yet but as soon as I get home I'll be going for a little haul!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There stuff is brilliant for the price! x

      Delete
  4. I really need to get some of these! They look amazing! And for just 1 pound! :O

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours. Im following you, would love if you follow me back :)

    http://makeupbyremy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You didnt mention which shade was which :( I wana buy some

    ReplyDelete