4 April 2012

Review: Soap & Glory Foam Call


If you aren't keen on the signature Soap & Glory scent then grab a bottle of this because it smells nothing like their normal musky fruity scent! This is more of a light fruity almost tropical scent without the muskiness which makes it a lot more refreshing and personally, I love this scent so much more than their original! It's called Frutigo and has a lovely orangey, fig fragrance to it which is a lot more Summery smelling to me! I would even go as far to say it's quite a unisex fragrance which I wouldn't usually have thought I'd like but I do. A lot.

It shares it's Fruitigo scent with Butter Yourself and Pulp Friction for those of you who are wondering! I will definitely be picking those two up for myself because it really is an amazing scent!

Now I don't know about you but when I saw it was called Foam Call I automatically thought it would come out as a foam rather than a liquid which kind of threw me a bit but it does foam up when you start rubbing.

This cost me £6.50 for a whopping 500ml so this is going to last me a while so you really do get your moneys worth which this beauty!

It leaves my skin fragrant and considerably softer than most other body washes I have which is nice and it can be used both in the Bath and Shower which is a massive bonus for people like me who  use both. I love the design as with all Soap & Glory products and particularly love the pump nozzle as it keeps everything that little bit cleaner which is nice.

I will be buying the other 2 Fruitgo fragrance products next time I'm in Boots!

What do you think of this and the new Fruitigo fragrance?



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is! Definitely prefer it to the original pink fragrance! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ohh don't know if i'd be keen on the smell of this. Their usual scent is what gets me. haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like both but prefer this one I think. It's not as strong. Kind of orangey but not in your face. If you spend £10 on Soap & Glory in Boots at the moment you get Foam Call free (typical!) so you could try it free and it wouldnt be a big deal if you werent keen? :) x

      Delete