30 May 2012

Essie: Vanity Fairest


I have said it before and I will say it again - I love Essie! Definitely my favourite nail polish brand ever! I adore every polish I own by them and this isn't an exception.

You may have seen this already if you follow me on Instagram but it's such a beautiful shade that I felt it deserved a whole post of its own!

It;s a very sheer pinky colour which builds up easily for a more opaque look although it will need a good 7 coats to be totally opaque I should imagine and I'm not really prepared to apply that many haha! The photo about is 4 coats but they do dry easily and I was able to do things after only 10 minutes drying time which is quite fast for me!

There is a beautiful shimmer to this polish which I totally adore, it's the perfect silvery pink shimmer with just the right amount throughout and just makes the polish look so much more beautiful. I will say this though, tiny little bubble appeared on certain nails. I'm not sure whether I should have left them to dry between coats a little bit longer or maybe I applied a slightly thicker coat, I don't know but it was worth mentioning. It's not really noticeable as you can tell from the photograph but in certain  lights if you look closely you can see the bubbles. It's not enough to put me off using this though and this is easily a favourite now!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Seriously need to try a few colours now they're easily available in the UK x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw them in Boots yesterday! Was so hard not to buy them all haha! x

      Delete
  2. I have this obsession with essie nail polishes too! I think my last 300 posts are about this lacquers :D Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! They are brilliant polishes! x

      Delete