23 May 2012

Review: Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in Apricot Shimmer


I had been debating whether or not to get this for a while now and by that I mean trying to decide whether £16 for what's essentially a lip balm is really acceptable! haha! I can tell you now that it is! I wasn't really expecting it to be much different to any other lip balm I've tried before but it really is!

I got the shade number 2 which is also called Apricot Shimmer but I don't notice any shimmer to the gloss really but it is an apricot sort of shade but it doesn't really transfer a lot on the lips really but my goodness! They didn't lie when they called it a lip perfector!

The consistency is the most amazing balmy texture which is super light, feels so lovely and has a gorgeous light toffee scent to it! It really makes my lips look perfect! I don't know how they do it but the balm really does some how make my lips look amazing and I love it! It's my go to lip product at the moment because I'm going through quite an anti lipstick phase and favouring lighter, balmy glosses and this is by far the best I've ever tried an it's definitely worth the price tag! In fact, I'm just about to buy the pink version!

5 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try one of these for a while now, I just think it'd be such a great easy product for the summer x

    themusingsofflorence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used anything by Clarins....but so many people of blogging about them I might have to look. This looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab blog hun. I have spent the last few days after work reading your entire blog and I'm hooked!!! I don't want to sound creepy or nothing but when I find a good read I have to read as much as I can. You have such a lovely flair to writing so thank you for sharing everything with us :)

    This does look like such a lovely product and has officially been added to my wish list

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that looks really nice on! I never seem to go for apricot shades!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete