23 January 2014

Favourites Collection // Face Brushes





I think most people have heard of Real Techniques Brushes by now and if you haven't, you're really missing out! All of the brushes featured in this post I use on a daily basis (as you can probably tell, they're a bit grubby and in need of a deep clean).

POWDER BRUSH

This is your standard big fluffy powder brush really, what I love about it is that it's just so soft! I've gone through a fair few different powder brushes in my time and nothing has been as soft as this one.

BLUSH BRUSH

This is a little multiple wonder which I use as a blush brush and occasionally a contour brush. All you have to do is pinch the bristles and voila! The perfect shape for contouring your cheeks!

CONTOUR BRUSH

For contouring funnily enough, perfect size for everywhere on the face that you could ever wish to contour and I don't know what I'd do without it now!

BUFFING BRUSH

My number one favourite of the bunch. Lovely thick and soft bristles which buff in my foundation perfectly, once you try this you will not know how you managed without it I promise.

STIPPLING BRUSH

Now I used to use this to apply my base (before I purchased the Core Collection which includes the Buffing Brush) and I loved it but since getting the Buffing Brush I feel the shorter bristles to this one feel a bit "stiff" when applying my foundation. These days I use it mostly if I'm wanting to use a cream blush or highlight and it works a treat, the perfect size for the job.

You can buy all of these from Boots.


What are your favourite face brushes?


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love the real technique brushes, i have the whole collection.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they! I really want to try the expert face brush. Think that's going on my wish list! x

      Delete